Documents required upon application
Please keep the following documents ready for upload (PDF format):
• Valid ID card (only for EU – or equivalent – applicants)/Passport;
• Italian Residence permit (for non-EU applicants already residing in Italy);
• Academic transcript;
• Upper secondary school certificate/Academic qualification (if already obtained);
• Curriculum Vitae;
• Motivation Letter;
• Language proficiency certificates (if required for the chosen degree programme);
• Certificate declaring the pass grade of an eventual special academic competence exam eventually required for entry to University in the Country of origin
• Other specific documents required for the chosen degree programme
Diplomas and Transcripts must be official (i.e. provided with the stamp of the Institution and the signature of the person in charge of issuing the document) and written/translated in Italian OR in English. If documents are issued in a different language, you will have to upload them together with certified translations.
If you are admitted to the degree programme, you will have to submit other documents including legalised copies of your previous qualifications. No legalised documents are required at application stage.