TO BE WELL NOTED
In order to be able to enrol, the qualification required for access to the desired course must allow admission to the same level of education in the country where it was obtained.
A student who has got a positive assessment but whose qualification is not valid for registration in the country where it was obtained will not be allowed to enrol.
Presenting any fraudulent school certificates or university diplomas is a crime. All the documents that you submit will be carefully checked by experts. Should you present fraudulent documents there will be serious consequences including your disqualification from this and other opportunities. The University may also report the incident to the police authorities.
Welcome to the University of Siena online application portal!
Applications for the 2022/23 academic year are now open
Italian citizens can apply on this platform to get admission only if they have a degree obtained abroad
Build up your future with us, send your online application in a few clicks
Applying to the University of Siena for an evaluation of candidate’s qualifications is easy.
You can apply via our online application system for up to two first or second level degree courses (Bachelor Degree and Masters’ programmes) and for Foundation Course.The result of the evaluation will be communicated within approximately one month, after the closing date of the related intake. The application fee is 30 euros per course.
- Select your degree programme(s) – up to 2 – using the Search tool above.
- Read the information carefully and make sure you fulfill all the requirements for the degree programme(s) you are interested in
- Check here the list of documents required to apply, and have them ready for upload.
- Click on “Become an applicant” and fill in the form. Specify an email address you regularly check. Please do not sign up more than once by using different email addresses…your applications would be rejected straight away!
- Use the applicant code sent to your email account to “Sign In” and complete your application.
-Click on “Save” to save your application, even if incomplete. Make sure you have filled in all the fields and uploaded all the necessary documents before clicking on “Submit”.
-Pay attention to the feedbacks and requests of further actions you will receive
Last but not least… DO NOT MISS THE DEADLINES!
How to apply
Documents required upon application
Mandatory documents for enrollment
Tuition fee and costs
Dentistry and dental prosthodontics
Bachelor degrees test sample and list of suggested books
Finance entry exam topics and list of suggested books
Medical Biotechnologies entry exam: list of topics
Enrollment procedure 2022/23 for non EU students residing abroad
Genetic Counsellors – admission ranking