The UniversItaly Platform for pre-enrollment and visa application is open for the 2023/24 academic year.
Students are required to:
- Register on the UNIVERSITALY portal.
- Access their personal area.
- Submit the pre-enrollment application:
- Specify the University of Siena and select the degree program you have been admitted to.
- Indicate the Embassy/Consulate where you will apply for an entry visa to Italy.
- Don’t forget to upload your passport and other required documents, including your admission letter.
The University of Siena will verify and validate the pre-enrollment application, then forward it to the specified Embassy/Consulate.
Once the pre-enrollment application has been validated through the Universitaly portal, candidates must contact the relevant Italian diplomatic office in their country of residence. Follow the instructions provided by the diplomatic office to initiate the process for obtaining a type D study visa for “university study/enrollment”.
Please note that preliminary acceptance by the university does not guarantee the issuance of a visa.
21 Mar 2023