BAFisica e tecnologie avanzate / Physics and advanced technologies
|Study location||Italy, Siena, Strada Laterina, 8 - 53100 - email: email@example.com|
Physics (JACS F300)
|Nominal duration||3 years|
|Awards||BA (L-30 Class of the degrees in physical sciences and technologies)|
The tuition fee is calculated according to the country of origin and ranges from a minimum of € 756 to a maximum of € 2,626 (per year). You can calculate the amount to be paid per year at this link.
|Application fee||€30 per programme
You will receive an e-mail with the payment instructions.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Italian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Procedures at the Italian Diplomatic Representatives
EU citizens – Non EU citizens with regular permit to stay – Italians with degrees obtained abroad
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): World.
Knowledge of the Italian language
The course, coherent with the tradition of Italian physics, forms experimental skills thanks to the use of advanced scientific instruments. It guarantees a study environment in strong interaction with the teachers, which allows you to follow the individual paths.
It offers educational opportunities in research lines in elementary particle physics, astroparticle, medical, atomic and nanoparticles. He prepares graduates who successfully continue their master’s studies in Italian and foreign universities, demonstrating a spirit of initiative and mastery of both basic knowledge and operational skills.
The activities include, in addition to traditional teaching, internships and orientation in public and private structures and stays in Italian and foreign universities and research institutions.
Class MIUR: L-30 Class of the degrees in physical sciences and technologies
Duration: 3 years
The course prepares for the professions of:
- researcher in the field of technological applications of physics at an industrial level (electronics, optics, computer science, mechanics, acoustics, etc.), in the medical field (radiotherapy, diagnostic imaging, radiation protection of patients), in the context of control and environmental safety;
- expert in the design and construction of laboratories and industrial plants for the production and transformation of materials;
- operator with functions related to the elaboration and development of decision-making models of companies;
- operator in the field of scientific dissemination and technology transfer;
- teacher or researcher at universities or research institutions (subject to further training).