BAScienze dell'educazione e della formazione / Education
|Study location||Italy, Arezzo, Campus del Pionta, viale Luigi Cittadini, 33 - 52100 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Academic studies in education (JACS X300)
|Nominal duration||3 years|
|Awards||BA (L-19 Education)|
The tuition fee is calculated according to the country of origin and ranges from a minimum of € 756 to a maximum of € 2406 (per year). You can calculate the amount to be paid per year at this link.
|Application fee||€30 per programme
You will receive an e-mail with the payment instructions.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Italian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Procedures at the Italian Diplomatic Representatives
EU citizens – Non EU citizens with regular permit to stay – Italians with degrees obtained abroad
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): World.
Knowledge of the Italian language
The purpose of this Degree Course is to acquire the skills and knowledge that characterize the various sectors of the education sciences as well as the learning of methods and procedures for scientific investigation and intervention.
The course is characterized by a multidisciplinary approach to educational and training problems that allows the development of professional skills that are able to address problems through a plural and transdisciplinary logic.
The three-year course in Education offers training:
• anchored to the progress of the most qualified and up-to-date scientific research at international level;
• open to dialogue with other sciences (psychology, sociology, philosophy, history, human sciences …);
• pluralistic with respect to the schools and the theoretical and methodological orientations present in the disciplines;
• interested in applications and interventions that pedagogical knowledge can support.
The three-year degree course in Education has three curricula taught in Italian:
- social and mediation;
- training and leadership.
MIUR Class: L-19 Bachelor’s Degree in Education Duration: 3 years
This three years course form professional figures who work:
• in the educational field as an educator for children in services for children from 0 to 3 years, a social educator in services for parenting and the family, for the development of the person and of the local communities, for the inclusion and prevention of hardship ;
• in the field of adult education and training in formal and non-formal education services or for professional updating of the staff of public and private organizations.
These are profiles capable of intercepting and responding with adequate educational actions to the needs of early childhood, the variegated needs of young people, the various forms of hardship, social deviance, emerging needs in an increasingly multicultural society crossed by radicalization processes, to the requests for personal and professional development of adulthood.