MAStrategie e Tecniche della Comunicazione / Communication Strategies and Techniques
|Study location||Italy, Siena, San Niccolò, via Roma, 56 - 53100 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Media studies (JACS P300)
|Nominal duration||2 years (120 ECTS)|
|Awards||MA (LM-92 Class of second cycle degrees in Communication theory)|
The tuition fee is calculated according to the country of origin and ranges from a minimum of € 756 to a maximum of € 2406 (per year). You can calculate the amount to be paid per year at this link.
|Application fee||€30 per programme
You will receive an e-mail with the payment instructions.
Bachelor/Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
After you have applied, an Enrolment Committee will assess your competences and skills against the requirements of the MSc Programme.
After the evaluation
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Italian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Procedures at the Italian Diplomatic Representatives
EU citizens – Non EU citizens with regular permit to stay – Italians with degrees obtained abroad
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): World.
After the enrolment in Siena, students having an international certification must present it to the CLA office and apply for recognition. The CLA is located in Piazza San Francesco 7, Siena (more details can be found in the related website).
Knowledge of Italian language
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
please write in italian
Information society, knowledge economy, data culture, interface design, services and technological artefacts, languages of institutional communication, journalism at the time of social media, digital advertising. These are some of the key words behind this degree course, which invites students to embark on a journey of exploration and training to orient themselves and know how to move in a rapidly changing media environment. The course offers theoretical and practical training in communication strategies and techniques.
The degree in Communication Strategies and Techniques has three curricula taught in Italian:
- Communication technologies for Experience Design
- Public, social and journalism communication
- Persuasive and advertising communication
Class MIUR: LM-92 Master’s Degree in Communication Theory
Duration: 2 years
Graduates in Communication Strategies and Techniques will be able to operate in all sectors of the world of modern professions focused on communication. The main professional figures connected to the three addresses are:
Expert in Interaction and Experience Design
- Role known as IU / UX Designer. The IU / UX Designer conducts product research, development strategy, information architecture and interaction design;
- Creator of prototypes on different levels of detail, from rapid sketches on paper to wireframe produced with dedicated software, from low-level Mock Up to interactive computational prototypes.
Socio-political communication expert and socio-political analyst
- Expert in political communication and political consultancy;
- Expert in knowledge network management, communication tools via Web and Social network;
- Data journalism expert;
- Expert in market surveys, socio-political research, management of projects with public and mixed funding.
Expert in programming persuasive and advertising communication plans.
- In private companies: role of communication manager, planner of cultural and promotional events, social media planner;
- In public institutions: role of head of the URP, management of relations with the media, planner of communication campaigns.
- In specifically political institutions: role of critical analyst of the communication campaigns and of the positioning of the different subjects;
- In professional communication services (agencies): consultant for institutional, social and political communication campaigns, as well as for advertising campaigns and curator of the image of public and political personalities.